Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The LORD Is My Shepherd. I Will Always Have Everything I Need.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 7; Psalm 23; Acts 27

The LORD Is My Shepherd.

I Will

Always Have Everything I Need.

Scripture

Psalm 23


23 The Lord is my shepherd.
    I will always have everything I need.

2 He gives me green pastures to lie in.
    He leads me by calm pools of water.

3 He restores my strength.
    He leads me on right paths to show that he is good.

4 Even if I walk through a valley as dark as the grave,
    I will not be afraid of any danger, because you are with me.
    Your rod and staff comfort me.

5 You prepared a meal for me in front of my enemies.
    You welcomed me as an honored guest.

    My cup is full and spilling over.

6 Your goodness and mercy will be with me all my life,
    and I will live in the Lord’s house a long, long time.

Observation

Contentment is not found in a “Happy Meal”. The “Happy Meal” was a huge success for McDonalds because it fit right into our American culture of not being content.

The LORD is my shepherd. I will always have everything I need.

End Of Story!

Application

When I begin to worry today about what I may not have I will remember God’s promise in Psalm 23:1. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, because You are my Shepherd I have everything I need. "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what You have prepared  for me because You love me." (I Corinthians 2:9 – Eddy paraphrase) 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: