Thursday, November 26, 2015

I Come To Your Altar, O LORD, Singing A Song Of Thanksgiving


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Come
To Your Altar, O LORD,
Singing A Song Of Thanksgiving

I come this morning to the same place where I always meet God (our dining room table) and I come this morning with a very thankful heart. I am very thankful that God has brought you into my life. I am also so thankful for my family and my friends this Thanksgiving morning! There is so much that I have to be grateful for! I have no complaints!


Scripture

Psalm 26

I come to your altar, O Lord,
7 singing a song of thanksgiving
    and telling of all your wonders.


Psalm 100
1 Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
2     Worship the Lord with gladness.
    Come before him, singing with joy.
3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
    He made us, and we are his.
    We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
    go into his courts with praise.
    Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good.
    His unfailing love continues forever,
    and his faithfulness continues to each generation.


Observation

I come this morning to the same place where I always meet God (our dining room table) and I come this morning with a very thankful heart.

I am very thankful that God has brought you into my life.

I am also so thankful for my family and my friends this Thanksgiving morning!

There is so much that I have to be grateful for!

I have no complaints!

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 136:1
   
   


Application

I will pray Psalm 100 back to the Lord this morning. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I shout with joy to You. I worship You with gladness. I come before You, singing with joy. I acknowledge that You are God. You made me and I am Yours. I am one of Your people, a sheep in Your pastures. I will enter Your gates with Thanksgiving; I will go into Your courts with praise. I give thanks to You and praise Your name. For You are good. Your unfailing love continues forever, and Your faithfulness continues to each generation. Psalm 100 Personalized

Daily Bible Reading:  Matthew 23,24,25; Psalm 26, 100; Proverbs 26




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: