Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Benefit of Helping The Poor!

Proverbs 19; Proverbs 20; Proverbs 21; Romans 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Proverbs 19

17 If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD—
and he will repay you!

Observation

Wow! We have a very good reason to help those that are poor because in helping the poor we are lending to the Lord. I don’t understand how we are lending to the Lord since it is all His to begin with, but I will accept what the verse says.
When we are the Lord’s hands and feet in helping those that are less fortunate than we are then He will repay us and we know that He is very generous. It is very true that you cannot out give God.

So …who needs our help today?

Application

I will look for someone who needs help today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, direct my steps today. Guide me in the direction that I should go. Help me to be generous and give me the ability to hear Your voice so I don’t miss out on anything that You want me to do. Open my eyes to the important things today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: