Monday, May 31, 2010

Importance of Letting It Go!

Proverbs 16; Proverbs 17; Proverbs 18; Romans 12
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Proverbs 17

9 Love prospers when a fault is forgiven,
but dwelling on it separates close friends.

Observation

I have watched people hold on to grudges and not even want to let them go and I have watched those same people let that grudge control them. Forgiveness is the key to healthy relationships and a life filled with joy. Hold on to a grudge or a wrong that someone has done to you and you will become a bitter ugly person. Love is able to prosper when we let the other person off the hook.

Application

I will help others understand the importance of letting go and not hold grudges.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for forgiving me. Help me not to hold grudges with those that hurt me. Help me help others to learn the importance of forgiveness.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: