Sunday, May 02, 2010

Praise The Lord … Why? … For He is Good!

1 Chronicles 16; Psalm 106; Matthew 19
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 106

1 Praise the LORD.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Observation

Give praise and give thanks to the Lord … why? … Because His love endures forever!
Do you need a good dose of God’s love this morning? If you do then I suggest that you give Him praise and thank Him for His goodness whether you feel like praising Him or not. Lets don’t go by our feelings today. I suggest that we praise Him whether we feel like it or not.

God is worthy of our praise!

Application

I will give Him praise today. I will thank Him for His goodness. His love for me endures forever.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I give You praise this morning. I thank You for loving me with a love that will last forever. It is not going to run out. Forever is a long time. Thank You for loving me just the way I am. Help me to grow so that I can be just what You created me to become. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!" Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them! Then the trees of the forest will sing, they will sing for joy before the LORD, for he comes to judge the earth. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. I Chronicles 16:31-34

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: