Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who Are You Praying For?

2 Samuel 21; 2 Samuel 22; 2 Samuel 23; 1 Thessalonians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Thessalonians 1

2We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers.

Observation

We should be thanking God for the people in our lives and lifting them up in prayer. Who will you pray for today? Are you thankful for the people that God has placed in your life? Let Him know it today!

Application

I will pray for people today and I will thank God for bringing them into my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, there are so many people that I can be thankful for. You have been so good to me. I pray that You bring them to my mind today so that I can give You thanks for them. Help me not to be discouraged with those that are not walking with You yet. Help me to continue to pray for them. "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior” 2 Samuel 22

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: