Sunday, May 09, 2010

When I am Old Let Me Declare Your Power To The Next Generation

2 Samuel 17; Psalm 71; Matthew 26
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 71

18 Even when I am old and gray,
do not forsake me, O God,
till I declare your power to the next generation,
your might to all who are to come.

Observation

The next generation should always be our concern because if the Gospel misses a generation then those in that generation are lost. My grandchildren and their children need the Gospel. I pray that I will be able to declare God’s power to the next generation. How about you?

Application

I will pray this verse asking God to allow me to declare His power to the next generation.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: