Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Am Not Ashamed of The Gospel!

This will be my last post for a week because I will be in Cuba on a mission trip until May 28th. Pray for us!

1 Kings 6; 2 Chronicles 3; Psalm 97; Romans 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Romans 1

16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Observation

The Gospel is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes so the more we share the more people come to a personal relationship with Christ.

Application

I want to share Christ with everyone that I have a chance to talk to. I am traveling to Cuba tomorrow and will not be able to write on my blog. Pray that I will be bold in my witness and that people will see Christ in my life and respond to His Good News.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be bold in my faith as I travel for You this week. Give us opportunities to share our faith effectively and boldly. I pray for the students that will make up this team. Bless them and their leader and use them in a mighty way for Your kingdom. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: