Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do You Have This To Look Forward to When We Get to Heaven?

2 Samuel 24; 1 Chronicles 21; Psalm 30; 1 Thessalonians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Thessalonians 2

19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? 20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

Observation

Paul was confident that when Jesus returned Paul would be full of joy because of those that he had led to the Lord. They would be his crown! So what kind of crown would we have if the Lord says tonight is our last night on planet earth. What kind of crown would you have waiting for you?

Paul had those that he had personally led to the Lord. Do you have anyone that knows Jesus because of you and your ministry to them? Will there be lots of folks going to Heaven because of your witness and mine?

Application

I will be intentional about making disciples. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, bring to my mind every person that I need to encourage and that I need to contact. Show me which one needs a little extra time. Help me take time with people so they are moved closer to You. Thank You for Your Word. It helps me stay on the right track! Give me the words to say this Sunday. Show me what is most important. Help me to make good choices!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: