Friday, December 29, 2006

Time is Short! Hell is Hot!

Revelation 10; Revelation 11; Revelation 12; Revelation 13; Revelation 14

Scripture


Revelation 14:6-7

“Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."


Observation

Fear God and give Him Glory! Time is short! How much time do we have on this earth? Soon the year 2007 will be here and none of know if we will see the year 2008! Now is the time to Fear Him and bring Him Glory! Now is the time!


Application

Beginning a New Year is a great time to start learning some new good habits and getting rid of some bad ones! It is a great time to repent and live differently! Repent means turning from sin and self and turning to God! It means turning our lives around and living for God. Time is short! The hour of judgment is coming!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to help others turn back to you! Help me to share the Good News with the folks around me! Help me live for you in 2007!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Eddy,
I thank you for your post once again and for your sermon today! Once again it was as if it was meant just for me!

It seems that God knows just what we need to hear and when we need to hear it and if we are listening.
Well, I have been listening.

I have had some success with the doctors lately and I am claiming VICTORY IN 2007!! I KNOW GOD WILL GIVE ME VICTORY OVER THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE HAD WITH MY HEALTH!!! and, I am excited about it!

I have felt like a different person the past two days and that is a Good Start on the New Year!!!
Yah, I may need a "Spur" every now and again, But I am claiming VICTORY her and NOW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE MAY GOD ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!!
IN CHRIST NAME!
YOUR SISTER BETH

Eddy Williams said...

Beth,

I am very happy for you. I hope that all the new things that the doctors are doing take care of the pain!

Thanks for taking a minute to write!

Happy New Year!

Eddy