Friday, December 22, 2006

The Light of Christmas!

John 12; John 13; John 14

Scripture

John 12:46 “I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.”

Observation

The world today is so full of darkness! It desperately needs the light of Jesus! I love Matthew 5:16 that says, “let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify the Father which is in Heaven.” It is my life verse! Christ-followers are the light in this dark world!


Application

One way that the world can see the light in our lives is by their witnessing our love for one another!


Prayer

Father, thank you for the Light of Christmas! Thank you for sending your Son as a gift for me and for the entire world. I pray that this Christmas lives will be changed forever because of the witness of our church family. Help me to be a light to those around me this Christmas.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: