Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas was God’s Idea!

John 2; John 3; John 4

Scripture

John 3:16-18 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

Observation

Christmas is what John 3:16 is all about! God’s Great Love for us opened up Heaven and God sent His one and His only Son to be born, live, and die so that we might live forever with Him!


Application

Many don’t know how to celebrate “Christmas” yet because they have not met the Christ of Christmas! I need to look for people to share with during this Christmas Season!



Prayer

Thank you for loving me so much that You sent your Son to die for me and to die for those around me. Help me share that Good News this week!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Eddy,

Although I have not been in the best of moods, I made the most of my time in Barnes and Noble while looking for a book. I overheard a young women trying to call her mother to ask about "what audio bible" to get for her sister for Christmas, but she could talk to her right then. Well... I just kind of said Hi and stepped in and offerred her a few suggestions and asked what her sister was like. Suggested she compare the Written bibles to each other for content and that a good listening voice always makes a big difference.

Then I invited them to our candlelight service and gave her some invitations. They don't have a church, but are both getting back into God's Word.

It was Pretty Neat! God is Awesome and Knows Just when to put someone in your Path!!!!

Thank You Lord!! I couldn't go another day or even Minute without YOU in my life!

Eddy Williams said...

Beth,

That is so neat! I am glad that you were listening and willing to be His Witness!

God put you right in their path at just the right time!

We give Him Glory!

Eddy