Tuesday, December 26, 2006

You are My Hiding Place!

Psalm 117; Psalm 119:81-176; 2 John 1; 3 John 1

Scripture


Psalm 119:114 "You are my hiding place and my shield.
My hope is based on your word."


Observation

In the Psalms, we find word pictures describing how God protects us. In Psalm 119:14, we find that God is our hiding place and our shield. Is God your hiding place? Have you learned to go to Him for protection and for security? This world is out of control and we desperately need a hiding place.


Application

May I take time to retreat daily to my hiding place. Your Word is full of promises of your protection. I plan to search His Word everyday for strength and guidance.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for being my hiding place. Thank you for providing me a safe place that I can always retreat to during life’s storms. You are my Rock, my Shield, my Fortress, and a very secure hiding place.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: