Wednesday, December 27, 2006

You Are Worthy!

Revelation 1; Revelation 2; Revelation 3; Revelation 4

Scripture

Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things,
and by your will they were created and have their being."

Observation

He is worthy to receive glory, and honor and power! He is the Creator God that made us and has made everything else.


Application

The book of Revelation gives us a glimpse of what it is going to be like in Heaven. I don’t know everything we will do in Heaven but one thing I know for sure is that we will surround His throne and worship Him. All of heaven will bow down and worship Him. We get to practice while we are here on earth. I need to constantly give Him glory and praise!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, you are worthy of honor and praise. I love you and recognize that no one compares with you. Help me to keep you as my first love.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: