Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Is Life Tough?…Here’s a Reason to Hang in There!

Isaiah 29; Isaiah 30; Isaiah 31; James 1
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


Scripture

James 1

12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.



Observation

I want God’s blessing on my life don’t you? Here is how to get it…hang in there when you are undergoing trials and difficulties, persevere! I like what James says a little further down in this chapter too, “25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.” You want to be blessed by God then be a doer of His Word and He says that you will be blessed. I like that don’t you!


Application

Apply His Word today in your life…be a doer of His Word and watch how He blesses you!



Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be a doer of your Word today. Help me see how you are blessing me because I am putting you first in my life. Help me see with your eyes today so that I will not be discouraged. I want to see things as they really are and not as they seem to be. I love your Word and I love you. I look forward to one day receiving the crown of life because of my love for you. You are Wonderful and Mighty and Worthy of Praise.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: