Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pray for us!

Kathy and I have been moving and our computer, our dsl connection was disconnected. Sorry if you have been coming to my blog to check it out. Until I get back to writing why don't you check out this website and read the blog's of Wayne Cordeiro and his staff. I'm sure that I probably don't agree with Pastor Wayne Cordeiro on every doctrinal issue, but he and his church are doing some awesome things to reach people for Jesus in Hawaii!

http://www.enewhope.org/content/pastorsdevotions/


We are going on a Mission Trip to El Carmen, Tlaxcala, MEXICO this Thursday, July 27th and will return on Friday, August 3rd.

So you probably will not see anything new on my blog until we get back from the mission trip.

Pray for us as we go.

Pray that God would use us to touch lives and that out of this effort a church would be planted in the villages where we will be working!


Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Love,

Eddy and Kathy

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Iam praying for you as you mission in Mexico. I leave August 1, to Monterrey Mexico through 6th.
I love ya'll very much!

Eddy Williams said...

Paulette,

I thought that you were already in Mexico! Julie thought so too! Thanks for praying for us! I will pray for you!

Love,

Eddy