Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Who Do You Look Like?

Judges 17; Judges 18; Psalm 89; 2 Corinthians 3
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


Scripture

2 Corinthians 3:17-18 “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”


Observation

Have you ever been around some folks with a baby and everyone is saying, “The baby looks just like the mom, and some will usually say, “No, I think he/she looks like the dad”. We do reflect the appearance of our parents and in the same way we should reflect the image of the one who has given us spiritual rebirth! If you claim to have a personal relationship with Christ but act more like a lost person then maybe you better check and see if you have been born again! This scripture says that we that know Christ are being transformed everyday into His likeness!


Application

How am I reflecting Christ today?


Prayer

Father, help me to look and act like Jesus. I don’t want to act like someone that doesn’t know you. Guide me today and help me reflect you to the world around me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

luvdarodeo said...

Welcome back Eddy! Hope your trip was great! Boy, I needed your blog again today. I've got an issue going on at work, one of those things where you made a mistake but it wasn't intentional and now it's blown into a huge thing and I'm in the middle of two sides and I want to scream but I know I need to reflect Jesus' love more than ever right now! I can't let it get to me and show anger or resentment I need to show His love - rather people are wrong or right and no matter how they act it is up to me to keep a smile on my face and to show His love and His grace and His mercy! Thanks Eddy for blogging! See you tonight! Sandra

Eddy Williams said...

Sandra,

Great to hear from you! Life is full of struggles, but we have to get through it to get to Heaven!

Keep smiling!

Eddy