Monday, September 03, 2007

Ponder This!

Ezekiel 20; Ezekiel 21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 111

1 Praise the LORD.
I will extol the LORD with all my heart
in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
2 Great are the works of the LORD;
they are pondered by all who delight in them.
3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
and his righteousness endures forever.

Observation

Have you ever watched a powerful storm and pondered the mighty works of God?

Or have you held a newborn baby in your arms and pondered about our God’s wonder and majesty?

Or have you ever watched on the television like I did this morning and after hearing the report of the newest category 5 Hurricane that is bearing down on Honduras have you pondered the Power of our God?

Application

Pondering is a very healthy thing to do! Kathy and I plan to go to Ft. Desoto Park today and I think that I will ponder while we are there about all the beautiful and wonderful things that God has created and placed for us to enjoy. I think I will fish while I ponder!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, how majestic is your name in all the earth. Today help me to see you, the Creator God in everything. Help me to take time today to ponder your greatness. Impress me today with your Creative Power. You are worthy to be praised. Thank you for all the new people that you are sending to our church and thank you for so many that you are bringing back. Thank you for being such a wonderful Heavenly Father to me. Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: