Monday, September 17, 2007

Yes, He is Coming Soon!

Ezekiel 42; Ezekiel 43; Ezekiel 44; Revelation 22
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Revelation 22

12 "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.


Observation

Just a reminder in this very busy world that we live in that yes, Jesus is coming, and He is coming very soon! When He comes again it will not be as a babe in a manger, but He will come as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords and He will come ready to judge!

Today is Monday and as I think about the week ahead I say along with John the writer of Revelation, “Come!” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.


Application

I want to live out this day as if He were coming back before this day is over. When He comes He will come with a reward for all that we have done. May I do something today that He can reward me for when He comes.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. He is the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." Help me to be ready for His coming. I believe that He is coming soon. Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: