Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Can Only Imagine!

Job 33; 1 Corinthians 1; 1 Corinthians 2; 1 Corinthians 3

Scripture

1 Cor. 2:9 “However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"

1 Cor. 3:16 “Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?”

Observation

God loves us so much that He has even decided to live in us! We are the temple of God! We can’t even imagine what God has prepared for us. It is beyond our comprehension! Paul is saying in these first 3 chapters of 1 Corinthians that we don’t need to be fighting with each other. God is doing a work in us and we need to realize that He is the main thing and that we should not let anything divide us.


Application

I can’t wait to see what God is preparing for us. But while we are here on earth, He wants us to be Holy. He wants us to keep our bodies clean because they are His dwelling place.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for preparing something for me that is beyond my wildest dreams. Help me to keep my body clean from sin and a place where You have total control. Show me anything that I need to change, any sin that I need to confess, so that I will be a clean useable vessel for You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: