Monday, November 06, 2006

We are so Rich!

Job 30; Psalm 120; Galatians 3; Galatians 4

Scripture

Gal. 4:1-7

"What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate. 2He is subject to guardians and trustees until the time set by his father. 3So also, when we were children, we were in slavery under the basic principles of the world. 4But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, 5to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons. 6Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.

Observation

We have full rights as sons of our Heavenly Father! We are Heirs of the Kingdom of God. Everything that God has belongs to his children! As believers, we are very rich! Can you imagine being an heir to some billionaire, well that is nothing compared to being an heir to everything that God possesses! We have lots to enjoy now and lots to look forward to in the future!

Application

I need to act like I am the child of “The King” and quit thinking about what I don’t have! I have everything! I don’t lack any good thing!


Prayer

God, thank you for allowing me to become your son. I don’t deserve it. Thank you for allowing me to be your heir! Thank you, that today I do not lack one good thing. I am very blessed.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: