Sunday, February 23, 2014

And May The Lord Our God Show Us His Approval And Make Our Efforts Successful. Yes, Make Our Efforts Successful!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 12; Numbers 13; Psalm 90; Mark 2

And May The Lord Our God Show Us His Approval

And Make Our Efforts Successful.

Yes, Make Our Efforts Successful!

Scripture

Psalm 90

17 And may the Lord our God show us his approval
    and make our efforts successful.
    Yes, make our efforts successful!


Observation

When I got to India I opened up a card that Kathy had placed in my suitcase! In it I found Psalm 90:17.

She also included Daniel 12:3 “Those who are wise will shine like the bright expanse of the heavens and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.”

She also wrote down Psalm 91:14-16

    "Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

“Whoever dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1

She wrote in her card, “I am praying God uses you to lead many to righteousness. I pray that He blesses the team and everything you do. I pray His protection on your life.

She wrote some other stuff that I will not include in this blog! J 


 Application

I will pray for people when they go on mission trips like Kathy prayed for me. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me a wife that is spiritually mature and knows how to pray. Thank You that she is mine. I don’t deserve such a wonderful gift. You are a God full of grace and mercy. She is the best gift that You could have ever given me. Thank You for hearing her prayers for our team as we went to India. Thanks for going before us and thanks for being with us every step of the way. You are worthy of praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: