Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All Who Put Their Faith In Christ Share The Same Blessing Abraham Received Because Of His Faith.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 19; Deuteronomy 20; Deuteronomy 21; Galatians 3

All Who Put Their Faith In Christ

Share The Same Blessing 

Abraham Received Because Of His Faith.

Scripture

Galatians 3

8 What’s more, the Scriptures looked forward to this time when God would declare the Gentiles to be righteous because of their faith. God proclaimed this good news to Abraham long ago when he said, “All nations will be blessed through you.

So all who put their faith in Christ share the same blessing Abraham received because of his faith.

Observation

Do you remember in the Old Testament when God blessed Abraham? The same blessing is repeated in Galatians 3:8. You and I because of our faith in Christ can be a blessing to those who have not yet heard of Jesus Christ.

Every time we share our faith in Christ with those around us we share in Abraham’s blessing.

I like the sound of that!

And finally we have a reminder in verse 26 that we are God’s children through faith in Christ Jesus!

26 For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Application

 I am blessed because of my relationship with Jesus Christ, but I am to share that blessing with those around me. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t let me be selfish. Put on my heart the needs of those around me. Give me Your heart, Your hands and Your feet to take the Good News to those who have not heard. Help me appreciate all that I have in You. You are all that I need.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: