Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The One Who Serves You Best Will Be Your Leader


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 3; Exodus 4; Exodus 5; Luke 22 

The One

Who Serves You Best

Will Be Your Leader

Scripture

Luke 22 

25 Jesus told them, “In this world the kings and great men order their slaves around, and the slaves have no choice but to like it! 26 But among you, the one who serves you best will be your leader. 27 Out in the world the master sits at the table and is served by his servants. But not here! 

For I am your servant.

Observation

Serve others and help make them successful! Hmmm! But what about me … mine … and I? What if people take advantage of me and use me to get ahead?

Jesus says, “the one who serves you best will be your leader.” It is a kingdom principle! It is totally opposite of what most people believe and totally different from the way the world operates and functions.

In your work place, if you serve those who work with you and help them be successful, you will become the leader in that work place. It is a kingdom principle!

Try serving those in your office instead of complaining about them and watch the difference it will make. 

Your attitude must be like my own, for I, the Messiah, did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give my life as a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:28

 Application

 I will look for ways to serve and be a servant as I go to India.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to focus on the needs of those around me and not on myself. Show me where and how I need to serve who I am to serve. Give me a servant’s heart for those around me. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: