Thursday, January 02, 2014

Enoch Lived 365 Years, Walking In Close Fellowship With God. Then One Day He Disappeared Because God Took Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 3; Genesis 4; Genesis 5; Luke 2

Enoch Lived 365 Years,

Walking In Close Fellowship With God.

Then One Day He Disappeared Because God Took Him. 

Scripture

Genesis 5

23 Enoch lived 365 years, 24 walking in close fellowship with God. Then one day he disappeared, because God took him.

Observation

Have you ever prayed and asked God to take you like He did Enoch? I think it would be very cool just to be beamed up to Heaven like Enoch or Elijah!

Regardless of how our lives come to an end we need to live everyday of 2014 walking in close fellowship with God.

What’s one thing you and I could do this year to increase our enjoyment of God?

Application

I will enjoy my relationship with God more this year by helping others walk closer to Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to enjoy my relationship with You more this year. Help me to be more obedient to You. Help me be more responsive to the people around me. Give me the heart of your servant Enoch.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: