Saturday, January 04, 2014

I Must Preach The Good News Of The Kingdom Of God In Other Towns, Too, Because That Is Why I Was Sent.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 9; Genesis 10; Genesis 11; Luke 4

I Must Preach The Good News

Of The Kingdom Of God In Other Towns, Too,

Because That Is Why I Was Sent.

Scripture

Luke 4

43 But he replied, “I must preach the Good News of the Kingdom of God in other towns, too, because that is why I was sent.”

Observation

There is urgency in getting the Gospel message out or at least there should be. Jesus said, “I must preach the Good News” there was urgency in His voice.

Why the urgency, someone might ask?

Because there is a world of people who are lost and going to a real place called Hell. We who have heard and received the Gospel message are their only hope.

You and I must preach the Good News of the kingdom of God in other towns, cities, countries, and nations.

    For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

     But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:13-15

 Application

I will continue to help people share the Good News!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t let me lose the urgency of the Gospel. Thank You for those who have sacrificed to help me travel to India. I pray that You continue to help our church to be outward focused. Don’t let us lose the urgency of the Gospel message. I pray for Pastor Bruce and Heather. I pray that You give them strength and heal them completely. Give them the energy that they need to lead our church to reach the lost in our city.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: