Sunday, January 05, 2014

I Have Come To Call Not Those Who Think They Are Righteous, But Those Who Know They Are Sinners And Need To Repent.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 12; Genesis 13; Genesis 14; Luke 5

I Have Come 

To Call Not Those Who Think They Are Righteous,

But Those Who Know They Are Sinners And Need To Repent.

Scripture

Luke 5

32 I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners and need to repent.”

Observation

Jesus came to save sinners like me and like you. But you and I must acknowledge that we are sinners and that we are in need of a Savior. We must turn from our sins and turn to God, or in Biblical terms we must repent! 

Jesus told His disciples, “Follow Me.” Jesus today is telling us to do the same thing.  Are we willing? Are we willing to leave everything and follow Him? 

Are we willing to answer His call today to follow Him? 

    And He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. Matthew 6:33 

 Application

 I will live for Jesus today and make His kingdom my primary concern. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for those who are close to me that need to realize that they are sinners in need of a Savior. I pray for them. I pray that they would repent of their sins and turn to You. I ask that You transform their lives. Help me to never quit praying for them. Thank You for the opportunity to pray for them. I know that You hear me and I know it is the desire of Your heart for them to be saved. 


http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: