Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Will Thank The LORD Because He Is Just.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 37; Genesis 38; Psalm 7; Luke 15

I Will

Thank

The LORD Because He Is Just.

Scripture

Psalm 7

17 I will thank the Lord because he is just;

Observation

Just read the newspapers or watch the news on television and you quickly realize that we live in a very unjust world. Craziness is all around us. Like what happened yesterday when a man got murdered inside a movie theater over sending text messages on his cell phone before the movie even started – totally unjust!

In this crazy world it is wonderful to know that we have a God that is totally 100% just. He will always do what is right. We don’t have to question His motives. We may not understand why things happen but we know that if God does something He is always fair in what He does.

We need an anchor in a world that seems to be spinning out of control. God is my anchor.

    I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." John 16:33

18 So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. 19 This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. Hebrews 6:18-19

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

 Application

I will trust the Lord today with things that I don’t understand knowing that He is always just.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so glad that You never change. Everything around me is constantly changing. You are my anchor. You are my Hope. Because You Lord are my Shepherd I have everything I need.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: