Thursday, January 16, 2014

If You Are Faithful In Little Things, You Will Be Faithful In Large Ones.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 39; Genesis 40; Genesis 41; Luke 16

If You

Are Faithful In Little Things,

You Will Be Faithful In Large Ones.

Scripture

Luke 16

10 “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.

Observation

I watch people who have been given a small responsibility or task at our church. Then I watch some of the most faithful of them rise to leadership in our church just like Jesus talks about in this passage.

I am very proud of our young adults at Christ Fellowship. Every week I see more and more of them making a commitment to serve Christ in one area or another. I see them growing spiritually. I see them becoming more and more serious about their relationship with Jesus Christ.

 This passage is a reminder to me to be faithful in even the very smallest of things. I need to finish my life well.

Application

I will think about all the little things that I have been asked to do and make sure that I am doing them well.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be faithful in the little things that You have asked me to do so that I have the opportunity to be faithful in some large ones too. I pray for every person that is serving at Christ Fellowship that they will understand the principle of this verse and be found faithful. I pray for our leadership. Help all of them to be faithful. Help them to do their jobs with great success!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: