Monday, January 13, 2014

And You Will Perish Too, Unless You Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 31; Genesis 32; Genesis 33; Luke 13

And You Will Perish

Too,

Unless You Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God. 

Scripture

Luke 13

… And you will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God.

Observation


Do you believe this? People around us will perish unless they repent and turn to God. Do you and I really believe this? Is there urgency to our lives to help people know our Savior? Do we care?
Chapter 10 of Romans is one of my favorite passages of scripture and it is possibly one of your favorites too. 

    For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. [10] For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. [11] As the Scriptures tells us, "Anyone who believes in him will not be disappointed." [12] Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches to all who ask for them. [13] For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." 

    [14] But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? [15] And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:9-15 

Application

I will share Jesus and I will help others learn how to share their faith. Tonight in our life group we will practice sharing our faith!

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me share my faith with those that You bring into my path. Give me the boldness to share without fear. Give me Your heart for people. I pray today for the people at Mission Tampa. I pray that they would understand the Gospel and I pray that they would be saved. You are the Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: