Friday, January 17, 2014

Each Morning I bring My Requests To You And Wait Expectantly.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Genesis 42; Genesis 43; Psalm 5; Luke 17

Each Morning

I bring My Requests To You

And Wait Expectantly.

Scripture

Psalm 5

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
    Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.


Observation

King David knew how to pray! This morning he is teaching us how to start out our day!

Just like King David, you and I have big requests, but do we come to God and wait expectantly? David knew that God loved him and he knew that God loved to answer his requests.

My God loves to hear you and I pray and He loves to answer our requests! God is constantly working in our lives and in the lives of those we love.

So lets come to God expectantly this morning!

    What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. Hebrews 11:1

    'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3

    Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, Ephesians 3:20

 Application

I will pray to my God today and wait expectantly for Him to answer.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I don’t deserve Your kindness and Your unfailing love. I am so glad that you listen to my prayers and that You want to answer me. I am not worthy of Your love. Thank You for never stopping to work in the lives of those that I love. I pray for transformed lives. I pray for my children and my grandchildren and for all who are in my circle of influence. I pray that You radically change the direction of their walk. Draw them close to You. Turn their hearts in Your direction. Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: