Monday, February 24, 2014

But My Servant Caleb Has A Different Attitude Than The Others Have.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 14; Numbers 15; Numbers 16; Mark 3

But My Servant Caleb

Has A Different Attitude 

Than The Others Have.

Scripture

Numbers 14

24 But my servant Caleb has a different attitude than the others have. He has remained loyal to me, so I will bring him into the land he explored.

Observation

Attitude … everybody has one! Do you and I have a different attitude than others have? God’s servant Caleb had a different attitude than the rest of the spies. He believed God could do what He promised to do.

Monday is a great day to establish our attitude. Are we in desperate need of an attitude adjustment?

Will we be men and women of faith this week? What are you and I trusting God for?

This week by faith I trust God for ______________________________________. Just fill in the blank!

 Application

I choose on this Monday to believe that my God is able and willing to take care of any and every giant that comes into my life. I choose an attitude of faith.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me the attitude of Joshua and Caleb. Help me believe You no matter what the circumstances. Joshua and Caleb were different than the other spies. Give me a heart like theirs. Don’t let me be someone who doubts your Power. You are my God. Nothing is too hard for You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: