Wednesday, May 21, 2014

And A Person With A Changed Heart Seeks Praise From God, Not From People.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 4; Psalm 98; Romans 2

And A Person 

With A Changed Heart

Seeks Praise From God, Not From People.

Scripture

Romans 2

…And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.

Observation

A disciple of Jesus Christ is someone who has had his heart transformed/changed. Has that ever happened to you? Have you surrendered your life to the Lord Jesus Christ? Have you turned from sin and self and turned to God? Have you received God’s forgiveness?

A person with a changed heart acts differently than other folks. A person with a changed heart lives for an audience of One. He or she is more concerned about pleasing God than pleasing people.

God’s kindness and God’s patience with us is intended to turn us from sin. 

Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?

Application

Today I will live for God. I will seek to please Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will trust in You with all my heart. I will not lean on my own understanding. You will direct me and You will crown my efforts with success.    I have thought much about your words and stored them in my heart so that they would hold me back from sin.  

Shout to the Lord, all the earth; break out in praise and sing for joy! Sing your praise to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and melodious song, with trumpets and the sound of the ram’s horn. Make a joyful symphony before the Lord, the King! Let the sea and everything in it shout his praise! Let the earth and all living things join in. Let the rivers clap their hands in glee! Let the hills sing out their songs of joy before the Lord.  Proverbs 3:5-6; Psalm 119:11; Psalm 98:4+

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: