Saturday, May 31, 2014

Don't Be Too Proud To Enjoy The Company Of Ordinary People.



Proverbs 16; Proverbs 17; Proverbs 18; Romans 12 


Don't Be
Too Proud
To Enjoy The Company Of Ordinary People.
Scripture
Romans 12 
16 Live in harmony with each other. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all!
Observation
The Apostle Paul is giving me some great advice this morning. The passages in Proverbs that I read were also full of great advice for me. What struck you as you read these passages?
Ordinary people” jumped out at me today! I need to take time for ordinary people today. Paul's use of the term has gotten me think that “ordinary people” are the people that I usually would not take extra time with. Who is on your “ordinary” list?
I will look for “ordinary folks” today and definitely tomorrow as I go to church.
Application

I will ask God to direct me to the “ordinary person” that God wants me to invest more time with.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is so easy to miss divine appointments. Show me the ordinary people who I need to spend time with. Put on my heart someone who needs to be encouraged today. Show me tomorrow while I am at church who to spend more time with. Give me Your heart for those around me.
http://www.enewhope.org/bible

No comments: