Monday, June 02, 2014

Yes Each Of Us Will Give A Personal Account To God

Proverbs 22; Proverbs 23; Proverbs 24; Romans 14
Yes
Each Of Us
Will Give A Personal Account To God
Scripture
Romans 14
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God.
Observation
Today is Monday! This verse should help me start this week out right. One day I will have to give an account to God for how I lived this week out!

Application

I will strive to put God first every day this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live out this week in a way that pleases You. Help me to put other people first in my life. I know that one day I will have to give an account for how I lived out this week so help me to live it out directed by You. Don't let me miss anything that comes from You.


http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: