Friday, June 06, 2014

For We Are God's Masterpiece

Ecclesiastes 1; Ecclesiastes 2; Ecclesiastes 3; Psalm 45; Ephesians 2


For We
Are God's
Masterpiece
Scripture
Ephesians 2
8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.
10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Observation
Do you feel like you are God's masterpiece this morning? If you answered “no” then maybe you feel like me this morning. It is a good thing that we don't live life based on our feelings. I am glad that I am God's masterpiece regardless of how I feel.
I remind myself this morning that I am His creation. He made me and He delights in me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
It is by faith in Jesus Christ that I live my life today. I am not going to be guided by my feelings! How about you?
Application

I will live out this day trusting in the one who loves me and died for me.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, today I look to You for strength. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. I know that You love me and You created me to do good works. Guide me today and show me what You would have me to do.
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: