Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Do You See A Man Who Is Quick With His Words? There Is More Hope For A Fool Than For Him.



Proverbs 28; Proverbs 29; Psalm 60; Romans 16


Do You See A Man
Who Is Quick With His Words?
There Is More Hope For A Fool Than For Him.
Scripture
Proverbs 29
20 Do you see a man who is quick with his words?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Observation
Open mouth insert foot … I tend to do that a lot. If I would just wait and think before I open my mouth it save a lot of grief! How about you?


Application

This week I will ask the Lord to help me to control my mouth.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me when I speak. Help me not to speak before I engage my brain. Help me control what comes out of my mouth. Help me to use words to help and not to hurt those around me. Guard my lips.
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: