Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Live Wisely Among Those Who Are Not Believers

1 Kings 22; 2 Chronicles 18; 2 Chronicles 19; Colossians 4 
Live Wisely
Among Those
Who Are Not Believers
Scripture
Colossians 4
5 Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity.
Observation
Those around us that are not yet believers need to see Jesus in us. If there isn't any difference in how we live and how those around us live – what is there too see!

To live like Jesus, you and I have to spend time with Him. It is amazing how many folks that would call themselves “believers” never spend time opening up God's Word.

Have you spent time in God's Word today?

It is impossible to live wisely among those who are not believers if we are not in His Word everyday.

Lets make the most of every opportunity this week to make Jesus known by the way we live!

Application

I will strive to live wisely this week! I will make the most out of every opportunity to make Jesus famous.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live wisely. Help me make the most of every opportunity. Give me Your heart for those that are around me who are not believers and let them see Jesus in me.

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: