Thursday, June 19, 2014

Christ Jesus Came Into The World To Save Sinners – And I Am The Worst Of Them All. But God Had Mercy On Me

2 Kings 1; 2 Kings 2; 2 Kings 3; Psalm 82; 1 Timothy 1
Christ Jesus Came Into The World To Save Sinners –
And I Am The Worst Of Them All.
But God Had Mercy On Me
Scripture
1 Timothy 1
15 This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them all.
16 But God ...
...had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life.
17 All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Amen.
Observation
But God had mercy on me! Praise God! If God had mercy on me I know that He can save those who I am praying for.

We are all sinners!

Unless God has mercy on us and saves us then we are lost and going to Hell.

Who needs God's mercy?

Pray for them.

Ask God to save them!

He saved you and He saved me then He can surely save those we are praying for!

Application

I will continue to pray for those who I want God to save.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I remember Luke 1:37 this morning, For nothing is impossible with God” and I am reminded that nothing is impossible with You. I pray for those in my family that need Your salvation. I ask You to save them just like You saved me! Save them because of Your mercy and Your grace. Save them because You are Mighty to save. Nothing is too hard for You.

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: