Saturday, June 14, 2014

Don't Worry About Anything, Instead, Pray About Everything

1 Kings 15; 2 Chronicles 13; 2 Chronicles 14; Philippians 4
Don't Worry About Anything,
Instead,
Pray About Everything
Scripture
Philippians 4
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Observation
Tell God what you need and thank Him for all that He has done! It is easy to tell God what I need but I sometimes forget the last part which is so crucial – thanking Him for what He has done.

If you are going through trials right now why not look back and thank God for His faithfulness in the past.

What have you been worrying about ? We are not to worry about anything, but we are to pray about everything!

If you have lots of stuff to worry about that means that you have plenty of stuff to pray about!

Jesus says that worry can't add one inch to my height!

So if you and I pray about our needs instead of worrying about them then we can experience verse 7:

7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
I don't know about you but I would like to experience that kind of peace in my life this weekend!

Application

I will pray about everything that comes to my mind and I will not worry. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to not to worry. Help me to pray about everything. Give me Your peace, which exceeds anything I can understand. I pray that Your peace will guard my heart and my mind as I live in Christ Jesus




No comments: