Sunday, June 22, 2014

Be An Example To All Believers In What You Say, In The Way You Live, In Your Love, Your Faith, And Your Purity.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 8; 2 Kings 9; 2 Chronicles 21; 1 Timothy 4

Be An Example To All Believers

In What You Say, 

In The Way You Live, In Your Love, Your Faith, And Your Purity.

Scripture

1 Timothy 4

12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.

Observation

Our behavior as disciples of Christ should be different than what we see around us. Those that don’t know Jesus Christ are not expected to live like King’s kids, but we who have a personal relationship with Christ should be examples to them!

Does what I am about to do bring glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ? This is a great question to ask ourselves before we do something that we later regret.

Today our young men are preaching in all of our services. I am very proud of them. May God use them today to touch lives through His Word.


Application

I will be an example today in what I say, in the way I live, in my love, in my faith, and in my purity. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help others see Jesus in me. I don’t want to live like the world. Help me to be an example to those around me. Don’t let me lead someone in the wrong direction. I pray for our young preachers today. Use them for Your honor and for Your glory.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: