Thursday, May 08, 2014

For You Are My Hiding Place; You Protect Me From Trouble.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 15; 2 Samuel 16; Psalm 32; Matthew 25

For You Are My 

Hiding Place;

You Protect Me From Trouble. 

Scripture

Psalm 32

For you are my hiding place;
    you protect me from trouble.
    You surround me with songs of victory.


Observation

Want to get away? I like the way the Message translation says this verse, God’s my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore, throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.”

Sometimes we just need to get away. Why not make God our hiding place!

Application

I will make my God my hiding place. I will rest in Him tonight!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my hiding place. You protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. You say to me in Psalm 32 that You will guide me along the best pathway for my life. You will advise me and watch over me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: