Wednesday, May 28, 2014

...Mercy We Can Neither Choose It Nor Work For It.



Proverbs 7; Proverbs 8; Proverbs 9; Romans 9

...Mercy
We Can Neither Choose It
Nor Work For It.
Scripture
Romans 9
16 So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.
Observation
I think we can pray and ask God to show mercy on our lost friends and ask God to save them. Since God is the One who saves we can intercede on our lost family and friends behalf.
Who are we praying for? Are we praying for our lost family members and friends? I have quite a few that I want to see follow the Lord Jesus Christ. How about you?
Application

I will continue to pray for my lost friends and I will not give up.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is true that You pursued me and it is because of Your love for me that today I am one of Your children. I don't deserve Your mercy. I didn't do anything to receive Your salvation. So I pray for those that are close to me that need a relationship with You. They can never experience life like You have designed it without knowing You. They can never receive Eternal life unless You choose to show them Your mercy and Your grace. Don't ever let me quit praying for those around me who do not yet know You.
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: