Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Redeemer Lives!

Job 19; Mark 1; Mark 2

Scripture

Job 19:25-27

“I know that my Redeemer lives,

and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!”

Observation

Job knew that he served a Living God and he knew that one day the Lord would redeem him! He had a burning desire to see his Living God. Everyone close to him despised him, but he knew that his Redeemer lives!

Application

Faith in God through the Lord Jesus Christ is enough!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, may my focus be on You. You are my Redeemer and I know that you live. I know that one day I will stand before You and nothing else will matter! I look forward to the day when I have a chance to see You and stand in your presence! You are Worthy to be Praised.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: