Thursday, March 15, 2007

Law of The Harvest!

Deuteronomy 28; Deuteronomy 29; Galatians 6
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Galatians 6:7 “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.”

Observation

When you plant a seed of corn, or some other crop you can count on several things happening. If you plant corn then you will reap corn not beans and if you plant a seed of corn you can count on (if it sprouts) receiving more than you plant. The one seed will produce a stalk of corn that will have several ears of corn each consisting of several hundred kernels. So you will reap in kind and you will reap more. There are other laws of the harvest but those two are enough for today. Here is the spiritual example: if you sow love you will reap more love than you sowed. If you sow hate or meanness you will reap back hate and meanness only you will reap a lot more than you sowed. Get the picture!


Application

Today let’s sow the right kind of things so we can have the right kind of harvest!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me apply this principle today with everyone I come in contact with. I want to reap the right kind of harvest.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

luvdarodeo said...

Eddy - Hey this is too cool your blogs are going right along with the journal I am reading every morning. IT's cool to read your blogs and get another take on it - other than my own. My daily reading is really helping me. I can see different situations that arise at home or at work that I am handling them 180° different than I have before I was doing them. I always "know" the right reaction but it's hard to always have the right reaction and the past 3 weeks it's been a lot eaiser. It comes to me a lot quicker of how to act or what to say or NOT say! Thanks!!! Sandra

Eddy Williams said...

Sandra,

It was really great to see everyone in church today. I heard that Terry taught the Sunday School class.

Super Cool!

Keep up the journaling!

It does help you deal with everything better when you are in His Word daily.

Eddy