Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Urgency of the Gospel!


Deuteronomy 3; Deuteronomy 4; Psalm 36; Mark 13
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Mark 13:10 “And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.”


Observation

Yesterday afternoon I was asked to go to the hospital to visit a neighbor of a church member. The church member had given the man a Gospel tract, but felt that the man was probably still lost. When I got to the hospital and called in to the nurse’s station in CSU the nurse that had been caring for the man told me that the man had just died about an hour before. There is urgency to the Gospel! Every people group must hear the Gospel before the return of Christ. The word “must” lets us know that the task is an urgent one! This past weekend the churches in our city had the opportunity to preach the Gospel to huge crowds and many made decisions for Christ!


Application

Who around me needs to hear the Gospel? I will be looking for those that Christ has prepared and that Christ brings into my path.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, you want this world to know you. There is urgency to the Gospel message because people are dying without knowing you personally. Help me be obedient in sharing about Jesus.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: