Monday, March 26, 2007

Are You Up to the Challenge!


Joshua 23; Joshua 24; Psalm 44; 1 Corinthians 11
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Corinthians 11:1 “Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.”


Observation

How many of us can tell people to follow our example?

Paul said, “Follow my example!” Can you say that? Can I say that? It should be the goal of our lives to live our lives in such a way that we would be examples for others to follow.


Application

What bad habits to you have that keep you from being a model for those around you? What do you need to stop doing and what do you need to start doing to be the right kind of example to the people closest to you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be able to say to everyone around me, “follow my example”. Reveal to me anything in my life that needs to be changed or that I need to stop doing and reveal to me habits that I need to build into my life that will help me be a better example to those around me.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: