Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I AM the Bright Morning Star

Ezekiel 42; Ezekiel 43; Ezekiel 44; Revelation 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Revelation 22

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.”

Observation

Matthew 2:2 "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him."

Luke 1

78 Because of God’s tender mercy,
the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us,
79 to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death,
and to guide us to the path of peace.”

Have you looked up lately at night and gazed at all of the stars? It helps to be out in the country away from the city lights to be able to really see all of God’s handiwork. But the brightest Star is Jesus. He is the bright Morning Star. He is the brightest. If you are wise you will look to the Morning Star for direction today. He can light up your path and give you direction in a world that is dark and confused.

Application

I will look up today! He is my Bright Morning Star. He is all I need to make it through this day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, you are Creator God. Your creation is marvelous. All I have to do is look around me today to see Your Awesome Power and Your Wonderful Love. Today I will look up and trust in the Light of the Bright Morning Star. And help me to let my light shine before men that they may see my good works and glorify the Father, which is in Heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: