Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stock Market Jitters … Put Your Hope in the Lord!

Daniel 5; Daniel 6; Psalm 130; Luke 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 130

5 I am counting on the LORD;
yes, I am counting on him.
I have put my hope in his word.

Observation

Don’t put your hope in banks or financial institutions or the government. Put your hope where you will not be disappointed put your hope in the Lord and in His Word. Things for Americans seem so uncertain right now don’t they? But you and I can count on the Lord; yes, we can count on Him!

Application

I am putting my hope in God’s Word. I am counting on Him to get us through this difficult time. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I put my complete trust and all my hope in Your Word. I am counting on You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: