Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Law of Giving and Receiving!

Daniel 11; Daniel 12; Luke 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Luke 6

38 Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.”

Observation

Do you want to receive then the answer is to give. The more you give the more you receive. It is true you cannot out give God. This verse is amazing. The principle taught by Jesus is that the more generous you are with what you have the more you will have. You would think that the more you hoard then the more you would have but that is not true from what Jesus has said.

If the Lord puts it on your heart to give then give so He can bless you with more. He wants to use you to bless others and He can do that with people that are generous. This is a lesson that I am still learning because I definitely don’t have the gift of giving like others do.

Application

I will look for opportunities to give today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be generous. You have blessed me with so much. Help me be sensitive to the needs around me today. In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: